Wednesday, February 02, 2005

#2
Ommaigad!

Natural disasters have been a terrible thing; tsunamis,
downpours, floods, landslides, heavy snowstorms, avalanches,
frigid temperatures, sleet and freezing rain.
They all cause much destruction, suffering and pain.

When it seems like too much with which to cope;
The coming of spring brings us new hope.
Changing seasons is a wonderful thing.

Now it's Groundhog Day and we think of spring.
Will Spring come early or will it come late?

It's time for me to prognosticate.
As I study the sun
It's all about fun.
But I'm sorry to say
I see my shadow today.
When my shadow I see,
Six more weeks of winter there will be!


NonèancoraMiaMoglie ha sghignazzato sinistra, roteando a mò di sfida la parte superiore del bikini.
Bootylicious ha tirato un sospirone di sollievo e si è allacciato più strettamente la sua nuova sciarpina di cachemire attorno al collo ancora peloso.
SembraMortoMaNonE' è uscito di casa come al solito indossando le ciabatte con piume rosa della defunta consorte. Ovviamente con tallone scoperto.
Io bevabè.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?